[Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] [TB3] TurtleBot3 with OpenCR

[Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] [TB3] TurtleBot3 with OpenCR

Jonathan Binney via ros-users

Hi everyone :smile:

Today I will introduce the board used TurtleBot3.
This board is called OpenCR.

OpenCR support ROS and also Arduino IDE.
It has communications interfaces, including USB, which communicates with the PC, and UART, SPI, I2C, CAN for other embedded device.
And various Sensors too.

Opencr has a lot of possibilities.
It's also used on TurtleBot3 and other robots.

Thanks :)

https://youtu.be/-_kBfIS6wJs

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/tb3-turtlebot3-with-opencr/1488/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] [TB3] TurtleBot3 with OpenCR

Jonathan Binney via ros-users

hi,
where you buy that board?

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/tb3-turtlebot3-with-opencr/1488/2) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] [TB3] TurtleBot3 with OpenCR

Jonathan Binney via ros-users

Hello :) This board is still in preparation.
This is supposed to be released in June.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/tb3-turtlebot3-with-opencr/1488/3) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] [TB3] TurtleBot3 with OpenCR

Jonathan Binney via ros-users

I'm sorry for give the wrong information to you.
OpenCR will be release in August.

Thank you :slight_smile:

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/tb3-turtlebot3-with-opencr/1488/4) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] [TB3] TurtleBot3 with OpenCR

Jonathan Binney via ros-users

Is this available for purchase yet?

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/tb3-turtlebot3-with-opencr/1488/5) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] [TB3] TurtleBot3 with OpenCR

Jonathan Binney via ros-users

Where can I order new OpenCR? Unfortunately connected Raspberry Pi wrongly and now OpenCR is dead. Fuse is ok, checked that but that is all I am able to do! Orderer Turetlebot3 from robosavvy.com but they dont offer OpenCR alone?

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/tb3-turtlebot3-with-opencr/1488/6) or reply to this email to respond.