[Discourse.ros.org] Where about in RosWiki should a write a guide on using ROS with Anaconda

[Discourse.ros.org] Where about in RosWiki should a write a guide on using ROS with Anaconda

Jay Newman via ros-users

Hello I was going to write a short blurb on how to get anaconda to work on a system with ROS installed. I was wondering where in the wiki would be a good place to put it?

Thanks

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/where-about-in-roswiki-should-a-write-a-guide-on-using-ros-with-anaconda/2184/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] Where about in RosWiki should a write a guide on using ROS with Anaconda

Jay Newman via ros-users

I can't think of a specific place, but maybe in the article about IDEs? http://wiki.ros.org/IDEs
I write many gist files in github, they get indexed in google, so if you clearly write something with the keywords "anaconda ros" it may be found easily.

Good luck!

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/where-about-in-roswiki-should-a-write-a-guide-on-using-ros-with-anaconda/2184/2) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] Where about in RosWiki should a write a guide on using ROS with Anaconda

Jay Newman via ros-users

I'd recommend somewhere like http://wiki.ros.org/Anaconda Don't worry too much about the specific name. It can always be moved at a later date.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/where-about-in-roswiki-should-a-write-a-guide-on-using-ros-with-anaconda/2184/3) or reply to this email to respond.