Quantcast

[Discourse.ros.org] [general] New Software Release Announcements

[Discourse.ros.org] [general] New Software Release Announcements

flobotics robotics via ros-users

Great idea! I have some pending things to release from ros_control and I've been wondering where to announce that, it's so silent everywhere :)

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/new-software-release-announcements/1203/10) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] New Software Release Announcements

flobotics robotics via ros-users

[quote="bmagyar, post:10, topic:1203"]
Great idea! I have some pending things to release from ros_control and I've been wondering where to announce that, it's so silent everywhere :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Aye, I sometimes feel the community was noisier when it was 10 times smaller!

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/new-software-release-announcements/1203/27) or reply to this email to respond.