Is pcl stack updated?

enddl22
Hello, all.

While compiling updated pcl stack, I got errors didn't exist before.

I only updated pcl stack and haven't updated Eigen stack.

============== error log========================================
/opt/ros/cturtle/stacks/geometry/eigen/include/Eigen/src/Core/CwiseBinaryOp.h:90: error: using invalid field ‘Eigen::CwiseBinaryOp<BinaryOp, Lhs, Rhs>::m_rhs’
  /opt/ros/cturtle/stacks/geometry/eigen/include/Eigen/src/Core/CwiseBinaryOp.h:180:   instantiated from ‘const Eigen::CwiseBinaryOp<Eigen::ei_scalar_sum_op<typename Eigen::ei_traits<T>::Scalar>, Derived, OtherDerived> Eigen::MatrixBase<Derived>::operator+(const Eigen::MatrixBase<OtherDerived>&) const [with OtherDerived = Eigen::Map<const Eigen::Matrix<float, 4, 1, 2, 4, 1>, 0>, Derived = Eigen::Map<Eigen::Matrix<float, 4, 1, 2, 4, 1>, 0>]’

What is the proper version for perception_pcl stack?

revision of perception_pcl is 36239 and cturtle is my current ROS package.

Thank you for reading.

Re: Is pcl stack updated?

rusu
Administrator

On 02/24/2011 11:38 PM, enddl22 wrote:

> What is the proper version for perception_pcl stack?
>
> revision of perception_pcl is 36239 and cturtle is my current ROS package.

The perception_pcl stack at that revision is not compatible with cturtle. You need to upgrade to diamondback.

If you can't upgrade, then all you might need is to overlay the geometry and common stacks, as perception_pcl depends on
the eigen and nodelet packages.

Cheers,
Radu.
--
http://pointclouds.org

Re: Is pcl stack updated?

enddl22
Re: Is pcl stack updated? Thank you for your reply Radu.

I should consider whether upgrading to diamondback or not.

Cheers.

PS: Do you have any plan to port PCL to ARM or embedded system?

On 26/02/11 2:58 AM, "rusu [via ROS-Users]" <ml-node+2576528-1960387102-224063@...> wrote:

On 02/24/2011 11:38 PM, enddl22 wrote:

> What is the proper version for perception_pcl stack?
>
> revision of perception_pcl is 36239 and cturtle is my current ROS package.

The perception_pcl stack at that revision is not compatible with cturtle. You need to upgrade to diamondback.

If you can't upgrade, then all you might need is to overlay the geometry and common stacks, as perception_pcl depends on
the eigen and nodelet packages.

Cheers,
Radu.

Re: Is pcl stack updated?

rusu
Administrator
PCL is already ported to Android. See [hidden email] for more discussions on that topic.

Cheers,
Radu.
--
http://pointclouds.org