Monday 1.0 releases: pr2_mechanism, image_pipeline

Monday 1.0 releases: pr2_mechanism, image_pipeline

Ken Conley
Today we released two more stacks as 1.0, including the first of our
PR2-related stacks as 1.0:

 * pr2_mechanism
 * image_pipeline

Several other PR2-related stacks have hit release candidate status for
1.0 and will be released in the coming days.

diagnostics has been updated 1.0.1 to patch a problem seen on Ubuntu
Karmic machines. We also put out updates of several other stacks,
including:

 * pr2_gui 0.3.0
 * driver_common 0.2.4
 * laser_drivers 0.4.1
 * pr2_common 0.3.1
 * pr2_ethercat_drivers 0.2.2
 * pr2_power_drivers 0.9.1
 * pr2_simulator 0.3.0

Change lists:

 * http://ros.org/wiki/pr2_mechanism/ChangeList
 * http://ros.org/wiki/image_pipeline/ChangeList
 * http://ros.org/wiki/pr2_gui/ChangeList
 * http://ros.org/wiki/driver_common/ChangeList
 * http://ros.org/wiki/laser_drivers/ChangeList
 * http://ros.org/wiki/pr2_common/ChangeList
 * http://ros.org/wiki/pr2_ethercat_drivers/ChangeList
 * http://ros.org/wiki/pr2_power_drivers/ChangeList
 * http://ros.org/wiki/pr2_simulator/ChangeList

 -- your friendly neighborhood ROS mechanics

Re: Monday 1.0 releases: pr2_mechanism, image_pipeline

Josh Faust

diagnostics has been updated 1.0.1 to patch a problem seen on Ubuntu
Karmic machines. We also put out updates of several other stacks,
including:

Correction: anything prior to Ubuntu Karmic (wxPython < 2.8.10).

Josh