Nav_view not found on ROS diamondback

sagnik
Hi,

I was trying to install the nav_view package on ROS Diamondback on a 64 bit mac Snowleopard. However this is what I see,

j0813563:~ sagnikdhar$ rospack find nav_view
[rospack] couldn't find package [nav_view]

Has nav_view been deprecated ? If yes, what is the alternative package for Visualization applications ?

Thank you.

~ Sagnik

Re: Nav_view not found on ROS diamondback

Eric Perko
Sagnik,

Also, please ask this question on ROS Answers ( answers.ros.org ) so that it is easier for others to find in the future when they have the same question.

- Eric