Navigation 1.1.3 has been released. Navigation is now locked for C-Turtle so future releases in the 1.1 series will only contain bugfixes.
== Change List ==
= 1.1.3 - (2010-06-04) = * [[amcl]]
* Added transform logic to support upside-down lasers <<Ticket(ros-pkg 3051)>>. Still needs to be tested on a real robot with an upside-down laser.
* [[fake_localization]] * Applied patch to allow setting the pose of the robot using the initialpose topic. <<Ticket(ros-pkg 4113)>> * [[map_server]] * Don't crash when the current directory is not writable <<Ticket(ros-pkg 4121)>>.
* [[base_local_planner]] * Fixed a bug where if the `prune_plan` parameter was set, not enough of the global plan would be transformed to the odometric frame. * The local planner now takes acceleration limits into account when slowing down to reach a goal and rotating in place.
* The local planner outputs an error when "acc_limit" is used instead of "acc_lim" since the documentation was wrong. * The local planner now takes acceleration limits into account when computing the legality of a trajectory rather than being conservative in its reliance on the sim_time parameter.
* TrajectoryPlannerROS now exposes a checkTrajectory function which allows users to check if a given velocity is legal.