Re: confusing documentation for building a shared ROS installation

Re: confusing documentation for building a shared ROS installation

tfoote
Hi all,
I have updated the shared install docs to use the new installer and the number of steps has been significantly reduced.  http://www.ros.org/wiki/ROS/Installation/SharedInstallation

As always, thanks for the feedback.  Please keep it coming,
Tully

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 11:46 AM, Kay Nettle <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 11:39 PM, Tully Foote <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Jack,
> > I've updated the documentation to try to give a better high level summary.

Might I also suggest that you tell users how to find the current
version of ros to add to the shared_stable.rosconfig.  It took me a
while to find what the current version was.

Kay

Tully Foote
Systems Engineer
Willow Garage, Inc.