SwissRanger SR4000 in Gazebo

Andrew Mor
I was wondering if there exists a model of the SR4000 range camera for gazebo?  I looked, but couldn't find one or anything similar.

If not, I will use the laser range finder gazebo plugin as a baseline for developing one.

Thanks

Andrew Mor

Re: SwissRanger SR4000 in Gazebo

Antons Rebguns-2
Andrew,

I think you are looking for BlockLaser plugin:

Anton

On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 2:55 PM, Andrew Mor <[hidden email]> wrote:
I was wondering if there exists a model of the SR4000 range camera for gazebo?  I looked, but couldn't find one or anything similar.

If not, I will use the laser range finder gazebo plugin as a baseline for developing one.

Thanks

Andrew Mor

Re: SwissRanger SR4000 in Gazebo

Andrew Mor
Anton,

That looks like the one.  Thanks.

Andrew

On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 6:23 PM, Antons Rebguns <[hidden email]> wrote:
Andrew,

I think you are looking for BlockLaser plugin:

Anton

On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 2:55 PM, Andrew Mor <[hidden email]> wrote:
I was wondering if there exists a model of the SR4000 range camera for gazebo?  I looked, but couldn't find one or anything similar.

If not, I will use the laser range finder gazebo plugin as a baseline for developing one.

Thanks

Andrew Mor

Re: SwissRanger SR4000 in Gazebo

John Hsu
Hi Andrew,
in addition to block laser, there is a StereoCamera plugin in Gazebo.  I have not built a ROS plugin for it yet, but that particular sensor retrieves z-buffer of individual image pixels, might be a little closer to how Kinect works?
John