Quantcast

install types: ROS

Gokul Subramanian
Hi there.

A few more doubts. I installed the kitchen sink version of ROS. I am assuming that gives my ROS as much functionality as any other.

Secondly, I am trying to do some tutorials and when I do 'rosdep install turtle_teleop', i t says no such package found. I know I am not doing a typo. Please help.

Thanks.
Gokul.

Re: install types: ROS

Brian Gerkey

On Jan 15, 2010, at 10:10 AM, Gokul Subramanian wrote:

> A few more doubts. I installed the kitchen sink version of ROS. I am
> assuming that gives my ROS as much functionality as any other.
>
> Secondly, I am trying to do some tutorials and when I do 'rosdep
> install turtle_teleop', i t says no such package found. I know I am
> not doing a typo. Please help.

To help us to debug this kind of problem, please cut and paste into
your mail the command(s) you typed and the console output that you
saw.  We need to see the exact input and output.

        brian.