is ROS_STACK_PATH still used?

Jack O'Quin
I recently installed ROS on some new machines.  The ~/ros/setup.sh no
longer sets ROS_STACK_PATH.

Is that variable no longer used?
--
 joq

Re: is ROS_STACK_PATH still used?

Eric Berger
ROS_STACK_PATH is no longer used.
ROS_PACKAGE_PATH is now used for finding both stacks and packages.
--Eric

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 12:23 PM, Eric Berger <[hidden email]> wrote:
> ROS_STACK_PATH is no longer used.
> ROS_PACKAGE_PATH is now used for finding both stacks and packages.
> --Eric

That's what I figured.

Thanks for the quick reply.  I need to update some documentation.

 joq