omniwheel design in urdf

kadir
Hi everyone,

Do you know any ros-package including an omni-wheel urdf? Or does anyone happen to design an omniwheel in urdf? I just don't want to re-invent the wheel :)

By the way, what I mean by omni-wheel is the one having a main wheel and several roller wheels -mostly perpendicularly aligned-. Like the ones on the robotino platform. I don't prefer using two motors for each wheel that can imitate an omniwheel (=omni-drive) or changing the friction properties of the surfaces in gazebo. These are some of the tricks that I'm aware of.

Thanks...

-Kadir-